2. Upload Custom Theme Options
This change imports cascading styles (colors, fonts, etc.) created by the HiTech team to quickly improve your new website design. For example, it will ensure your website looks its best on mobile. It will also upload the HiTech Essentials logo to your site. We’ll swap it out for your own logo soon.
- Download the Divi Custom Theme Options.json file from HiTech Dropbox, using the same password as before.
- In your WordPress Dashboard menu, click Divi, then Theme Options.
- In the Divi Theme Options, click the Import & Export icon.
- In the Portability window, click Import, then CHOOSE FILE.
- Navigate to the Divi Custom Theme Options.json file you downloaded earlier, select it, and click Open.
- Click Import Divi Theme Options, and wait for the page to reload. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Go take a look at your site. The header and footer should look more like you’re expecting.